zyBooks runs entirely on the web using most HTML5-compliant browsers. See the zyBooks system requirements page for support browser and OS combinations. Older browsers often are not HTML5-compliant and may exhibit some issues.
Articles in this section
- How to submit assignments
- Students: Getting started
- Can I get a refund if a drop, or I'm waitlisted and don't get in?
- How do I pay using my financial aid?
- If I am retaking a class, can I get a discount?
- I already paid, so why am I being asked to subscribe again?
- How do I change my email address, password, or class section?
- Can I get a receipt?
- What is a zyBook code?
- What is a prepaid access key?