zyBooks are online interactive textbooks for high school and college courses. Sometimes a student uses a friend or family member’s card to purchase their zyBook and one of the parties forgets this. If you still are unsure why you are being charged, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- How assignments are graded
- Class sections
- Why am I not receiving credit for my work?
- How to submit assignments
- Students: Getting started
- Can I get a refund if I drop my class, or I'm waitlisted and don't get in?
- Can I pay using my financial aid?
- If I am retaking a class, can I get a discount?
- I already paid, so why am I being asked to subscribe again?
- How do I change my email address, password, or class section?