zyBooks are online interactive textbooks for high school and college courses. Sometimes a student uses a friend or family member’s card to purchase their zyBook and one of the parties forgets this. If you still are unsure why you are being charged, contact email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- How much do zyBooks cost?
- Can I pay using my financial aid?
- How can I subscribe if I don't have a credit card?
- Why was my payment declined?
- Can I get a receipt?
- I already paid, so why am I being asked to subscribe again?
- Why am I seeing a charge from "ZYBOOKS COLLEGE TXTBOOK"?
- Why do I see two charges on my credit card statement?