zyBooks are online interactive textbooks for high school and college courses. Sometimes a student uses a friend or family member’s card to purchase their zyBook and one of the parties forgets this. If you still are unsure why you are being charged, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- How can I subscribe if I don't have a credit card?
- I am using zyBooks for a different class, can I get a discount?
- How to submit assignments to Blackboard
- Students: Getting started
- What is a zyBook code?
- Class sections
- How do I change my email address, password, or class section?
- How much do zyBooks cost?
- How long do subscriptions last? / Can I extend? / Can I save or print?
- Can I pay using my financial aid?