zyBooks are online interactive textbooks for high school and college courses. Sometimes a student uses a friend or family member’s card to purchase their zyBook and one of the parties forgets this. If you still are unsure why you are being charged, contact email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- Students: Getting started
- What is a zyBook code?
- Can I get a refund if I drop my class, or I'm waitlisted and don't get in?
- If I am retaking a class, can I get a discount?
- How much do zyBooks cost?
- Can I pay using my financial aid?
- What is a prepaid access key?
- How can I subscribe if I don't have a credit card?
- Why was my payment declined?
- Night mode / dark mode