Make sure the code of the zyBook you are working in (visible in the URL) matches the code provided by your instructor. Also, your instructor may require you to use your school email. You can add an email address on the profile page and then check the “My subscription” panel in your zyBook. If your class has sections, make sure you are in the right section. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further help.
Articles in this section
- How can I subscribe if I don't have a credit card?
- I am using zyBooks for a different class, can I get a discount?
- How to submit assignments to Blackboard
- Students: Getting started
- What is a zyBook code?
- Class sections
- How do I change my email address, password, or class section?
- How much do zyBooks cost?
- How long do subscriptions last? / Can I extend? / Can I save or print?
- Can I pay using my financial aid?