Make sure the code of the zyBook you are working in (visible in the URL) matches the code provided by your instructor. Also, your instructor may require you to use your school email. You can add an email address on the profile page and then check the “My subscription” panel in your zyBook. If your class has sections, make sure you are in the right section. Contact email@example.com for further help.
Articles in this section
- Students: Getting started
- What is a zyBook code?
- Can I get a refund if I drop my class, or I'm waitlisted and don't get in?
- If I am retaking a class, can I get a discount?
- How much do zyBooks cost?
- Can I pay using my financial aid?
- What is a prepaid access key?
- How can I subscribe if I don't have a credit card?
- Night mode / dark mode
- I am using zyBooks for a different class, can I get a discount?