Make sure the code of the zyBook you are working in (visible in the URL) matches the code provided by your instructor. Also, your instructor may require you to use your school email. You can add an email address on the profile page and then check the “My subscription” panel in your zyBook. If your class has sections, make sure you are in the right section. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further help.
Articles in this section
- How to submit assignments to Moodle
- How to submit assignments to Canvas
- Does zyBooks work on a mobile phone/ do you have an app?
- Students: Getting started
- What is a zyBook code?
- How much do zyBooks cost?
- How do I change my email address, password, or class section?
- What is a prepaid access key?
- I already paid, so why am I being asked to subscribe again?
- Class sections