Make sure the code of the zyBook you are working in (visible in the URL) matches the code provided by your instructor. Also, your instructor may require you to use your school email. You can add an email address on the profile page and then check the “My subscription” panel in your zyBook. If your class has sections, make sure you are in the right section. Contact email@example.com for further help.
Articles in this section
- How to submit assignments to Blackboard
- Students: Getting started
- What is a zyBook code?
- Class sections
- How do I change my email address, password, or class section?
- How much do zyBooks cost?
- How long do subscriptions last? / Can I extend? / Can I save or print?
- Can I pay using my financial aid?
- Can I get a refund if I drop my class, or I'm waitlisted and don't get in?
- Can I get a receipt?