Make sure the zyBook code you are working in (visible in the URL) matches the code provided by your instructor. Also, your instructor may require you to use your school email. You can add an email address on the profile page and then check the “My subscription” panel in your zyBook to ensure it’s being used. If your class has sections, make sure you are in the right section. Contact email@example.com for further help.
Articles in this section
- How to submit assignments
- Students: Getting started
- Can I get a refund if a drop, or I'm waitlisted and don't get in?
- How do I pay using my financial aid?
- If I am retaking a class, can I get a discount?
- I already paid, so why am I being asked to subscribe again?
- How do I change my email address, password, or class section?
- Can I get a receipt?
- What is a zyBook code?
- What is a prepaid access key?