Make sure the code of the zyBook you are working in (visible in the URL) matches the code provided by your instructor. Also, your instructor may require you to use your school email. You can add an email address on the profile page and then check the “My subscription” panel in your zyBook. If your class has sections, make sure you are in the right section. Contact email@example.com for further help.
Articles in this section
- How assignments are graded
- Class sections
- Why am I not receiving credit for my work?
- How to submit assignments
- Students: Getting started
- Can I get a refund if I drop my class, or I'm waitlisted and don't get in?
- Can I pay using my financial aid?
- If I am retaking a class, can I get a discount?
- I already paid, so why am I being asked to subscribe again?
- How do I change my email address, password, or class section?