zyBooks are in general non-refundable. But for zyBooks used in a class, if you drop the class, or were waitlisted and didn't get in, you may submit a refund request.
- Requests must be received within one week of the drop or the notice of not getting in, and should be in a reasonable timeframe from the class' start (refunds are not granted near a term's end or after). zyBooks staff may require evidence.
- If you forgot to request, don't worry -- if you take the same class later, you can request a credit.
- We cannot refund purchases made through bookstores; check your bookstore's policy.
- If your purchase enabled a discount on another zyBook, any refund will be partial, to account for such discount.
- Independent learner zyBooks are non-refundable and don't have a trial period, but Chapter 1 is free to view, to help a learner decide before purchasing.
- Additional restrictions may apply.
- Banks may take 5-10 business days to process refunds. A refund may appear on your bank statement as a reversal, where the original payment drops off instead of issuing a credit.
To request a refund, go to the "My subscription" panel in your zyBook and click the "Request a refund" button. If the button does not appear, that is usually due to it being too late to request a refund. Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org to check.