zyBooks are typically non-refundable. But for zyBooks used in a class, if you drop the class, or were waitlisted and didn't get in, you may submit a refund request.
- Requests must be received within one week of the drop or the notice of not getting in, and should be in a reasonable timeframe from the class' start (refunds are not granted near a term's end or after). zyBooks staff may require evidence.
- If you forgot to request, don't worry -- if you take the same class later, you can request a credit.
- We cannot refund purchases made through bookstores; check your bookstore's policy.
- If your purchase enabled a discount on another zyBook, any refund will be partial, to account for such discount.
- Independent learner zyBooks are non-refundable. No trial period exists, but Chapter 1 is typically free to view.
- Additional restrictions may apply.
- Banks may take 5-10 business days to process refunds. A refund may appear on your bank statement as a reversal: The original payment drops off, with no separate credit.
To request a refund, go to the "My subscription" panel in your zyBook, and click the "Request a refund" button. If the button does not appear, email email@example.com with your request.